ULTRA-LITE "D" MOTORISED WHEELCHAIR (14 KG)
At 14.5 kg (16.4 kg with battery), the Ultra-Lite is the lightest motorised wheelchair in the world!
The lightweight aluminium frame is sturdy and rust resistant. It is easy to fold and can be carried into a car by most ladies.
Despite the light weight, the Ultra-Lite "D" is powerful enough to brake on slopes and overcome road humps. This is made possible by new, patented and revolutionary lightweight brushless motors!
The dual-control version also allows a caregiver to control the wheelchair from behind. This is particularly useful for caregivers who themselves are also old, and do not have the strength to push the patient over long distances or up a slope.
The Ultra-Lite "D" now also comes with detachable batteries. This has several advantages:
- Each battery is rated 125WH. Under existing regulations most airlines allow 2 of such batteries on board as carry-on luggage, per passenger, without prior approval.This makes travelling with the wheelchair very much easier. And if you travel with a companion, you can bring 4 batteries.
- Only 1 battery is needed to operate the wheelchair. If it runs out, simply change to the other battery. No worries about accidentally running out of battery, and you can get as many spare batteries as you need.
- Battery is charged separately from the wheelchair. You can leave the wheelchair in the car, and charge the battery in your house.
** Product is currently sold out. Pre-order now for delivery before 23rd Jan 2020 **
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need a motorised wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. Tools not required.
- Lightweight, only 14.5 kg without battery, with battery only 16.4 kg.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- 2 x 24V, 5.2 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
- Top speed of 6 km/h
- Battery rating of 125WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
Overall Width 60 cm Overall Length 69 cm Overall Height 84 cm Frame Weight 14.5 kg Battery Weight 1.9 kg Overall Weight 16.4 kg Seat Width 40 cm (16”) Seat Depth 40 cm (16”) Seat Height 15” Driving Range 15 – 20 km Rear Wheel Diameter 12.5" x 2.25" Solid Front Wheel Diameter 8" x 2" Solid Maximum Capacity 100 kg Batteries 2 X 24V 5.2AH Lithium Charger SAFETY MARK Motors 2 x 150W Warranty 1 year on Electronics & Motor, 6 months on Batteries